Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 23 GadZoom Down......WHAT???

I DO NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!Catch the 08:10 up with my Scooter....Seen Randy from the Cliff for the First time ! Nice Guy He Likes Ron and I"Missed you this Summer" I was Up!! PASS THE TRAM AND SKI TO THE SPOT!! Then on to GZoom....CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!I stop and almost turn away until the Liftys call me over..."Its Down for the day, We have G2 Open" MAN!!!!!! OK I head over and its not bad...RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Skied up a Storm threw the Trees and The Bumps....."Your pretty good on them" and later we meet Dawn"Don't you Ski Brighton?" and "Your the only one who Skis the Blades!" THX!!! Funny hearing the "B" I miss it...Later we run into Amy, She Skied the Tram all day.....Not Me........... Catch the 4:20 and Scoot down Bengal to the Shop...."Your Bike will be ready Tomorrow" I Didn't worry about a thing and just keep Scooting to Sonic and then all the way Home....:) Good Day on the Slopes with Ron Skiing the SALOMONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment