Thursday, June 16, 2011

FOUND SKI!/Excellent Fog Lunch!!!!!!!!!

Thx G for the sandwitches,Thx T for the ride up and super stacked Salad!Thx Walt for hiking up to recover ski,Swing by the Spot and back up to the Moonbeam Tree where we find a bunch of BEADS!!Nice ride down little Dolly...(:Thx Ron And Dave for the nice Pics(Walt too)!!!
Rode my Bike up Past Storm Mt(Who let their Horse out?)Nope MOOSE!!BIG MOOSE!!After 5 Miles or so and around 10:00am Travis Picked me up!!!!YES!We take a ride around the B(Tons of Snow on top!!)I ride up to the Admin office and Meet Kimberley("I've heard your name Many Times")She was very sweet and gave me some candy!Went by the Liquor Store(Just because)Got back to the Beam and there's Walt.We gear up and head straight to where I lost my Ski...Here comes one of the Snowcats,I see my Ski and Cut in front(Honk and Wave)...SAVED IT...Ok maybe they where 40 feet away but still?!YES!!!!Walt snapped a Photo right where It was(BlisS)Sitting with the base down in perfect shape!!SoooooooooooHaaaaaaaaaaappy!!We skied(Mono) to the spot(Looks Good with Full Beers and a jar of....Spice??)Left things alone for the next trip up....We then hiked over to the Moonbeam Tree....Beads down!!!Get em,Got em,GREAT!!!Nice ride down to the beam for lunch and BEER!!(Walt had Magic Homebrew!!)
we linger long time...Finally it's time for a nice ride down the canyon...Water was Rushing BIG Time and you could hear boulders getting swept down stream(Big Noise!!)Stopped for a break at the old pipeline...RATTLESNAKE!!!Yup,They'll let you know when your close.....That was a little TOO CLOSE!!!!Got home and hit the sack.....What a day!!(Lost Ski Dec 22,2010...Found Ski June 15th 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment