Monday, August 13, 2012

Got My Nerd Pass & Locker!

Thx for the ride up,"Earth" Season Ticket Manager says"You are usually the First One to get Your Pass?" Yea,I know... Rockette & Jonnie in front of Christies"Where have You Been all Summer?"And"We know, this is where you park your bike" Stunning Day, Biked over to Andy's(Camping, Seen Denise)Biked all the way to the Mouth of LCC,I'll try and hitch,If too long, Hide bike and Hike? 5 cars and Brother Earth picked me up,We go all the way to the top(He skis Alta and Knows Mono-Blake)Stopped above the Cliff then rode in on the Cat track,Got passes and Paid for Locker,Checked my locker, Said Hi to Everyone,Then back too the cat track and down to the Spot...Looking GOOD!! Finally left and rode to In-n-Out Via Danish and Creek Roads,Got home around Sunset...Took Curts Beads For Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment