Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 50 Best/Worst day

THX Scott,Ryan (MONOS)and later TRAVIS!!!Went to the Spot where I stashed my Packpack and ran into a Posse!!!!!!!First time up Sunrise(Surprised to see you here...Hadly)And Summit(I asked Ski Patrol when is Honeycomb opening?)Like I care...One and Done...Back to Triple Via Apex(Funny Ryan didn't know about how much I love the Lifts and the Lifties)We got to toss beads and Ski Duanes World...The Boys left thats when I see and Get to Ski with TRAVIS!!!(DELUXE Afternoon session) We also skied Sunrise and Summit AND THE WEST WALL of Honeycomb!!THX TRAVIS!!(We seen Cynthia on her way out , This is where she wanted us to try and we DID!) He stayed up and did the Night Skiing thing with Julie...I took the Bus down where I learned about Pat(HOLY SHIT!!??)And Wheres Bigfoot??He got banded due to being so drunk he couldnt put his skis on??Ski Patrol had to bring him down in a Sled and Apparently he got in a Fight and was taken down the Canyon by the Uniformed Cops......Way to go Gandolf!!!Glad we don't ever have to see/Ski with him again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
399147              

No comments:

Post a Comment