Monday, April 29, 2013

107 Alta's Last Day

Where to start??Snowbird...Actually with the Bike on the Bus, Got Off at Goldminers Daughter,Biked down  to the Condos and over to Blackjack(I hide Beer Here) Biked down to the Plaza where I get an Alta Pass...Made First Tram to get Red Lighted(Lifty"I'm Not sure why your red Flagged but go ahead") I got an Alta pass that also needs to be Used at Snowbird too, Kinda tricky...Took 2 Mineral Laps,Alta Time!!At the Top of the Tram I run into and give a BIG Hug to LINDA!!I got to give her the Update, Confirmed the Race suit is mine,Curt did like Alta and Show her the Ribbon at the Top!!!Skied down to the Stash...Walked over to the Bottom of Wildcat,Hid my Backpack(Skier, Thats not really a Hiding place)Alta???Loved Riding Single(Your right in everyones line of Sight...FUNNY!!!!) Perfect Groomers Under the Chair!!!Seen Blake,MONO!!Later Ron, Cain, Alta and the Girls all made it to Hi Boy!!Fun Seeing Marla and Tons of Friends!!!Trading Beer for Hits, Ron had the Peace Pipe going!!!I made a Bonus Run before Last Chair!!! I stayed Pretty late...Back to the Pack(It was a Party in the Lot!!!)Walked back to Blackjack Gate, Skied down to the Cliff (FUN!!!)By the Time I Started biking down it was close to 20:00PM!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY!!!!(Even got some Chair riders Riled up about Snowboarders Coming to Alta Next year....HE HE)

No comments:

Post a Comment