Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 3 Ron Joins the Posse

Walked up from Andys, Got a ride to the Mouth from a Nice Lady on Butler Hill(Not really Hitching But...)
2nd Car at the Mouth is the Boys(Scott and Phil)!!!Nice!!!!!We Skied Alot!! Ron Joins us just as Ryan and His Dad are Leaving...THX DAD!! Ron got the Hook Up!! So Good to See Everyone!!! Ron and I stayed late(Got my Stuff, Left my Shoes...DAM!) Ron and I walked across the Bridge and Started to Hitch down...First time EVER...First car passes(We Didn't know they stopped) They where making Room, Then Honked(Who Honked?) Finally we Here"GUYS, WE GOT YOUR RIDE DOWN!!!!!!" Funny!!!!!! We Got Rons Bike at the Mouth and I walked in My Boots to Andys Via the New Bike Path....We Ate Dinner thanks to Andy!!!!Spent the Nite then back at it the Next day(Biked to the Mouth)

No comments:

Post a Comment