Monday, October 6, 2014

Snowbird to Solitude Via Grizzly Gulch

DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one Hike I've always wanted to do.....Started with leaving my Bike at Andys and walking up Ft Union (I was wearing my Helmet too??) GOT MY GLOVES BACK! All I had to do was ask....Walked to the mouth, Got a ride from Joey who came back for me....Got a ride from Guru Dave at the Mouth of LCC....Missed seeing Ron, Took a Lap on Peruvian...Crashed near the Spot to make sure I go to Grizzly Gulch...DID IT! Got Breakfast at the Fork Lift, Seen Erin...Seen Zak from the Spot early...Next up to and threw Alta..."You Ski Utah? I Ski Utah!"MATT Ski School having a Breakfast Meeting....Up Grizzly
Beautiful
Soon I'm passing a Moose and hitting the Summit, Nice place to Stop,Highway to Heaven!Summit down the Fog Lunch
"What are you People Doing?".............Funny wearing the Green with a name tag.........."Get to WORK"! Thx for the ride down D and Fam....Stayed at Andys overnight....Niners and Broncos WON!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment