Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 34 New Years Eve at the Nerd

Passed out Necklaces to Jody and Julia Plus on Peruvian...Down to MBX Were I pass out more to the Boys...Paul from Ski School..."Greg was telling my Students all about you, How you Ski everyday"..."Happy New Year"That was nice...Skied Reg over to Gad Zoom, First time Perfect groomers in the Halfpipe.....So NICE!! Finally ran into Ron"Where you been?" Opps got delayed.....Now lets SKI!!! We Drink alot....Beer and Vodka.....................................................................After Skiing we Hit the Tram Club with the intention of camping at Camp Bliss.....It was fun but after 4 plus rounds of a Shot and a Pint I'm Down in the locker room down..................................Not sure how I did it But had to leave on the 11:30 990 down....Made it to Andys to Crash out watching Football......I Didn't Die

No comments:

Post a Comment