Monday, May 11, 2015

LDS Nerd Style....

Last Day Skiing....Thank You Phil for the ride up and Good Goodies, Julie and Travis for the Handoff of the Non-Skier and Blue Ribbon Season! Amy for the Great Company (We both Love Mammoth) And the Ride down...As we are leaving the Plaza “Are you a member of the Bliss Posse? Yes I am
Missed Skiing and Finishing the Season with Ron..”Bliss Brother” and The Best Powder Skier I Know!

Seen Many Friends, Missed many more (Seen One Fog, Scott) Gave away lots of Beads, I have some Left (I still have yours J.Z.) Even Gave Gu Ru Dave a Mazda Emblem and Necklace....Now that Ski Season is Over here in Utah, I usually retreat to my Room, Close all the windows, Lock the Door, Open the Calender to November 2015, Turn off the lights and Wait.....Not This Off Season,...It Starts Today
What Starts Today? I'm meeting Jay Dash @ 4:20, We are going to have a Photo Shoot @ the Mouth of LCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jay took 104 Pics...I brought 2 pairs of Skis,Boots and Poles. Wore Pink tights, Rei Magenta Pull over with matching Headband ....Didn't ware the DV Green or the Leather Boger...We set up at the Welcome Sign, Perfect Weather...Lots of Smiles "Come On Gregg, Pick me Up" Plus I commented on all Cars and Bikers....It was great!! Got home by 7:00

No comments:

Post a Comment