Sunday, July 26, 2015

GOT MY ALTA BIRD PASS!!!!

On Pioneer day at 4:20....Where to Start??
At the End.... Stayed over night at Rons. Seen him and his friend at the mouth with Walter...Thats LUCKY!!!"I wanna meet your friend" ...Ron "You will" They where coming down Canyon....."There he IS!!!!!YAY!!! We got to meet her and then all split from there, Walt biked back home, Ron headed down, Me, I Got the First Truck hitching with my BIKE!!!!....THX J&J... I would have went to Alta with you BUT!!!! I'll take entrance Three!!! Seen many Worker Friends including Rick and his Wife on the Plaza...."Thank God for the Quad"Peruvian Lifty and even Pepper in the Locker Room... He was excited I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Seen Pamela "I heard You got injured?"...I'm OK Now.....Alison."HI" Many others.....Nice ride down to Rons
Seen Andrew at Smiths....I have some cloths in my locker still from opening day...."Those are Jeffs"

Snow near the top of Peruvian.....THE ALTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment