Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Birthday at Snowbird....Razor ed Down Canyon

Put Bike in for Service Friday,(Rode the Razor out to Rons) Tried to pick it up early Sunday, No go....I was offered a ride up all the way just before the Bike Shop...Thx but No Thx....
Swamp Lot I Used the new sign and got a ride up..."We are going to Draper via Snowbird now"
Left Moms at 08:30.... Arrived  at 11:30....(Ron came just after Noon with a Coffee and a Big Smile!)

I Get my Pass (We Talk ALOT at the Season pass office!) Over to Christy Sports....NEW LADIES!
Dynastar 159 Rocker with 12 din Look bindings.....SCORE! Next We organize our Lockers then head down to Welbere......GREEN LIGHT!!! (RON LITE UP! ITS ON FROM NOW ON!!)
Next Mid and Gad-Zoom!!! MORE GREEN LIGHTS!
Very Special Effects from the light,Snow and River
Big Emma looking ready and still not a Green
Finally we Hitch down....(I start out on my Scooter)
Transformer Tree from the China Wall
Finally got a ride to the mouth( First Car) from 7 Turns
Actually almost to Andys where We watch the Broncos Loose and I get the Storage Organized....

PLUS MANDY HOOKED UP THE TABLET!!!!!!!!!

Got the Nerd and Soli(Andys)Locker in Order,... Not a Bad B-Day Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment