Saturday, January 9, 2016

Day 36 Onepiece Friday and newer Boots @ Snowbird

Ended up finding and buying some yellow Rossi RaceOne Ski Boots at Play it Again OK for now,.
This time I take my Bag to the Spot MUCH Better (Later there was a Snowshoe track right past the Spot) Hmmmmm I stopped by the Activity Center and said Hi to Pam, Talked about Weds Jan 13th (Free Uta Rides and Something from Pow) There was a group heading out on SnowShoes,..... Whoa
It Snowed all day again,........ Skied the upper Ronnie Wraparound for the first time,...... STEEP and the Sugar was way to Soft! Holy Sh&t! Got out and carefully Skied under Gad 2 to the Fun Park,..... VERY GOOD!!!! Almost to Soft,.... Hmmmmm Nice bus down with a seat, Home to Moms and finally fixed the online deallioooooooo,(I HATE Trying to use the device at Andys) Today I call Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment