Sunday, September 4, 2016

My Company's Bonus this Season....Big Cottonwood Pass!!

Thank you Cammy and Marc! It's Brighton's 80th Season and Solitude's 2nd full Ski Season! HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took a Bike fall head over heals on my way to work Thurs morning,......PAY ATTENTION! I'm banged up but should be OK by Tuesday,..... (We start Phase 3 Petzl)  What about Skiing? No prob. but no yard work/paver moving til?
This Pic is from Pharis window, One of My fav times this summer
http://www.ospreypacks.com/us/en/culture/about-us
But the BEST was seeing Pete and Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More later, Such a Great Trip!! I have to break it in half
SLC to Santa Cruz (Ospreys Staring place 1975 and still a moutineering Shop.)
Hollister CA. to SLC via driving THX PETE!



No comments:

Post a Comment