Sunday, October 23, 2016

Black Diamonds Ski Swap

Took me lady and me bike this time....

Nothing to sell, Turns out there were table assignments, I stashed my bike at Niks table

Nicholas from the "B",... He is a talkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Non stop til I left,... BRIGHTON!
Seen lots of friends from Snowbird.... "Telemarkerrrrrrrrrrrrr" Lee with his Dog, Charles from Powder Shots with his Dad..... "Should I blow my Whistle"?,..... YES!!!!
Julie and Lydia...... Julie,.... "I heard your Whistle and I knew your here",... I also heard someone say "Thats Burke"...... Lydia,... "Home is were Burke is",..... THANK YOU..Thats bigtime!!
Dennis from Salty Peaks,... "We are the only ones that LOVED Snowbirds last Weeks and Weekend!!!",... Til Memo day,... I've got Gad 2 on my mind,... He never skied Gad 2 so much,...
Charles from Powder shots has a great pic of him, Rocking Scott and I from Scotts last weekend...
Send it pls,.... Lee "I seen your bike so I knew your here",..... Kinda like when I leave Ski tracks


No comments:

Post a Comment