Thursday, December 16, 2010

First week off in 2 Ski Season's

The left knee is feeling a lot better after no skiing since last Sat.....Hope to get back up by this Sat.
I miss it but need to get my knee 100% before MAMMOTH Christmas weekend.
http://mammothweather.com/I Should have some new 9th Wards by then(THX PETE)!!!
Season in review....Parking lot...Honk Off...Killed the Atomics(Nail in Rainbow)...holed the 176s...carved the 184s...Nurse Thursday worked twice...Fogs,better then ever(Dude,you the one mowing down my BumpS!)...Moonbeam#1,Double Ego,TripleHorN!!!&Put your hands in the AiR(Apex)....Carve alot with the Master'S CC,Sean,Cr,Marc,Ty,Zanger. Bumping and jumping with Travis..."DAD,I'm riding up w/Burke"..."Dude,You Slay this Mt!"..."We come up 3 times a week, every time we see you bell to bell ripping it up!!"Hanging out after BEsT day ever w/ Randy...What happened today?!!!WoW!!!It was an AmazinG CARVE OFFFF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment