Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nurse Thursday is now #tiaratuesday

Nurse Thursday is now & Nurse Tuesday....Thursday is bad Sweater and Scarf day!Happenings since 1-1-11 We really appreciate you...WoW your Festive...How's Concord treating you?..I'm already ringing you up with the employee discount...How did you pull out of that crash at the bottom of Concord??I'd bet money you where going down!....Juicy air on Concord...
We want you in our music video,70's Style!!!...I'm starting an apparel Co and calling it TRIPLEHORN!And using other tag lines from you...You are the best skier on the MT!?First one on,Last one off Triplehorn...The world is good!!!Telemarketing with Megan YES!I try,Too Hard!
Wow,I LovE my friends and Co-workers(OK CoSkiers) Spent Hours W/G and T on 1111 We even skied Smokerise into the Cr Trees! CR, She killed the Race Course yesterday!You want a CarVe AlerT....Last 3 days have been the Ultimate Carve ALOT!!!!!Q,Pherris,Walt,Ty and Matt What a Carve OFF!!!!!!Finally skied the magic Carpet,Thx Steve!Skied Link on the Teles....Top Shack...You can only look around is this my MT????What a fantastic last 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2011-01-03 09:45:00 Apex 880
2011-01-03 09:59:00 Link 160
2011-01-03 10:16:32 Moonbeam 675

No comments:

Post a Comment