Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 1&2 @SnoNerd...Where to Begin?

Really, Where to start?? Day 1,Walt came and got me,We take our time and before we hit the Plaza its Kendal!!(I like Kenny)Got my pass,Looks like a big wait for the Tram):No cause Peruvian(Bolivian) was open!Even the tunnel opened w/o power(We walked through,It was Scary!)Seen Adrianne and James,Later Frankie Too(Soli's in the House!)Showed Walt the Stu Spot...Before I can get out a Beer, Its for20 from a random Rider!!THX!!Met Steve in the lot(MONO) He was walking up from the bottom of Big Emma?Here, Drink this beer and join us for Lunch and Launch!!!(See above for 2nd time we meet) Seen Bill(MONO-Skiusa)and a TELE-Mono(That looked hard!)also"PSIA Intermountain training event" was going on Weds and Thurs" (: We skied until close,Thx again Walt!!
2nd Day @ Met a couple from Tampa,FL. Steve & Cheryl...He at the top of Chickadee & She Accepted!!Fun skiing "THEnERD"(From Tweeter)
Bused up,Got Skis and poles from hiding spot...Ran into Kenny before entering SnoNerd Ctr("I have a lot of Soli gear I wear around, Peeps don't like that here @THEnERD"!Jeff and Dana are doing the psia thing,Cool to see them before first ride...Ryan and Lori,We ride and hit the Stu spot twice!!Thx Ryan, you made my day!!TWO HUGS FROM LAURA!!!Adrianne is my twin...WTF,I didn't know that...She Looked fantastic and had just snowshoed over from the B!Rode with Mono-Bill, He invited Jenn and I to go to PC for a MONO party!!We are going!!
Met Courtney and Kate from "BLUEHOUSE SKI CO"Come to Alta Sunday,I'll try if I can see you again!!Ended in the Photo area...Steve and Courtney ordered up some shots while I seen CURT(Get Better Soon LINDA,You are an Angel!) CC was looking for what to do for the 10:00 o'clock ski off...Not here at the nerd...He got an Award from psia!Very fun last 2 days!!!Thx for the ride down Steve,That was awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment