Saturday, April 16, 2011

DOUBLE aka Eagle express ride data not working for the past 3 days

  • Cathy Mooney Well then, my total vertical feet for the season will be quite in error.
    Thursday at 3:04pm ·
  • Shawn Eisenzimmer Damn. . . and Summit is still not fixed either. And I'm 990,000 with only three days left :-(
    Thursday at 4:08pm ·
  • Cathy Mooney Where do I go on the site to see my total feet?
    Thursday at 4:17pm ·
  • Walter Larsen click on buy online and then go to vertical lift data
    Thursday at 7:31pm ·
  • Cathy Mooney Ok, I went there. Am looking at my card, but don't know what # to use. Help, please!
    Thursday at 7:44pm ·
  • Walter Larsen mine is like a 14 digit number that includes letters as well as numbers that is on the front of the pass
    Thursday at 7:45pm ·
  • Cathy Mooney Yeah, they tell you to look for the series following "WTP". I don't have WTP. I have WWW. huh?
    Thursday at 7:49pm ·
  • Walter Larsen Not sure on that
    Thursday at 7:53pm ·
  • Burke Weir DOUBLE...Vert. still not working!!!!!!Come on Eagle...Pls Fix
    22 hours ago ·
  • Solitude Mountain Resort The digits following WWW should be the same as the WTP number...assuming you have a season pass or pre-season ticket pack of some sort.
    20 hours ago ·
  • Solitude Mountain Resort I'm looking into the vert issue right now. We all know Burke has the most, the fight is on for second place...
    20 hours ago ·
  • Cathy Mooney Would u pleaded confirm me so I can class my vertical? I am a season pass holder.
    20 hours ago ·
  • Cathy Mooney Again, please confirm me so I can check my vertical feet.
    16 hours ago ·
  • Solitude Mountain Resort Ok, here is the scoop. Eagle and Summit are recording data. The glitch is in sending it to the server. Once we iron out that glitch all the data will upload. In short, none of the data is lost, so keep skiing as much as possible! Our IT team was working on this both yesterday and today. Stay tuned!
    15 hours ago ·
  • Walter Larsen Is there a prize for the most vertical?
    13 hours ago ·
  • Shawn Eisenzimmer I know I'm not 2nd, but I'm excited for my 1m+. If not 2nd, Crazy George has to be up there in ranking.
    7 hours ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment