Monday, March 12, 2012

86th Sunny Sun/Funday

Mom to Church then its the 220/992 With 2 mins to Spare...Got on the deck wearing the Green,At the top of the stairs there she is ...Me Only She is dressed and decked out in Pink(WOW!!)Peru to the Tunnel,MBSS to the Quad, Over to Reg(Still Firm at 14:30)Down to the Zoom where I run into Cain, Jeff and AUSTIN(FROM BRIGHTON!)Nice kid, Always remembers my name and what we went threw their...Back to Peru for a Stacked Salad at Stu's...They headed up to Alta and promply came back to the Tram Club(GD Bar host told them"I'll ask you what you need when I'm ready!"He was so rude that they left!Best thing that happened this year,Aussie Lifty got me a Snowbird trucker hat just like they wear!!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSS Biked home in the Sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment