Saturday, March 17, 2012

90TH DAY!Best Day Yet

Big Mt...Small Skis...Thx Robert for the Cow Bell!He Laughed Hard after I do the Walk and Loved the Bump Motions riding up to him(No One skis like that!!)We watched the Big Mt Comp.That was COOL...Skied under Welbere with most of the Ski School Instructors riding up,Hearing my name called from the lift while holding poles in one hand and a rock for the spot in the other...Hittin the Bumps HARD!!!Later Ski Patrol says"People don't realize how hard those are to Ride!@!Thx!!Ron and I got some necklaces,Got another box and complete shell cases for Welbere...Brought the Cain team over to the spot so we could fix their poles and get some Creed from the Kids...Ended on the Plaza talking to Julia,WAIT,WHAT "Do I want a BEER?"YYEESS!!!Randon rider knows I LOVE BEER SOOOOO"YES!"Julia also Gave me A beer(Sierra&Blue Moon!!)THX JULIA...She So nice to ME!! Biking home I hear my Name yelled out 2 times at 2 different places!!BEST DAY SO FARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!2x420=B-l-i-s-s "Can we join your party?"Yup!Thx Greg(Cliff)&Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment