Thursday, May 31, 2012

MAMMOTH...Day 1

WOW,Ron and I drive out Thursday...Camped up in Casa Diablo,Woke up to find we are in an Old Indian Camp with Grinding Stone holes and lots of Simbian(Ron calls Obsidian this?!)After coffee we head to town and Scott's...There's Pete's van in the driveway along with Ronniee, They stayed in the Main House(Loving It)Its Party time!!Pete Brought us lots of Naked Stuff,Excellent Moonshine and Hommiee Brew(Wild Drinks!!)Pete also share this...He went to a Concert and Met his Best Band"B Foundation" who are playing with "Tribal Seeds" who play my Theme Song,After Sharing some Moonshine he got them to sing my song,Singing my Name!!"Burke,Put your Two Lungs to Work" WOW!!THX PETE(He also said skip paying for the 2 pairs of Naked Skis, Just be more active in Advertisisng OUR COMPANY!!)YES I WILL!! That night we all went to Rafters,OMG Its our Ladies the Luca band and they remembered me from 2 years ago"You wear the Tights!!Even Sheila was there "I can't wait to tell everyone your back!"..What a great day with MY BEST FRIENDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment