Friday, June 1, 2012

Mammoth Day Two "131 Ski Day"

Scott,Ron and I get up early and get to the slopes by 07:30 to secure a party spot in the POP UP Camper"Party Central"!Great job SCOTT!!It was Soo Cold and the Snow Was HARD!!I Got a 3 Day Pass and Ron got the Hook up from Scotty,THX!!Pete and Ron join us later with all the Goods(He got the No One spot as Usual!)ITS PARTY CENTRAL IN SCOTT'S TRUCK!!We had a great time skiing together as a Party Posse and 123 Posse!!!After skiing Pete and Ron had to Go Home(I though i was going to cry ):...(Ron let me know whats up with B and JIM?)FT...Alexus joins us and we hit the Village(Ron and i where to far behind and forgot where they were going...So he hit the Hyde Lounge,Ron gave beads and I gave away my Cow Bell"I think i'm supposed to see something?"AND WE DID!!!HOLY SHIT!!!!! Much later we Hit the Tap room, Ron played alot of Pool, Scott is talking to EVERYONE!Big Larry and Marc,Later Walt and Louder Walt(Carl)Join us...The Bouncer keeps telling me to stay awake and don't blow the Whistle...?Finally Ron gets Booted cause he was tossing Pool balls while another group was playing...?We walk home, All was well until I realize we are walking the WRONG way pass Snowcreek's driving range...WHOA!(Kinda like Bear Valley when we ended up on the wrong side of Hyw 4)...Ronniee told me what is happening with "B" WTF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment