Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mammoth Day 4,133, Last Ski Day

We bused up no Problem!!Today,PINK TIGHTS and Matching top/Headband plus Hannah Helmet!Oh Yea,Ron"I'm bringing my camera cause today you'll get Triple Grinded!!We got to watch Big Larry and his Triple FLAGS!!!Tons of Hi's and Ohhs!!!Skied Climax on the Big Feet...BUMPS!!Alexus and I agree that Scott is the "Mayor or Mammoth!"Snowball fight was on again,First its hit the Gondi Cars(I laugh everytime I hear all the BOOMS and bangs!!)Then Its On...Big Snowball FIGHT!!(I got nailed pretty good in the face, Sun glasses may be done?)"You look like a Cartoon walking around in the Big feet" HA HA!Funny walking through the crowd and Up the stairs getting pummeled the whole time!!Last run down I almost cried, I LOVE SKIING/Being in Mammoth...Scott was happy when I said "Ron and I will clean up" That meant he could go and not have to worry about paying a cleaning crew...THX FOR EVERYTHING SCOTTY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment