Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 24 12-25-12


WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!Powder Panic followed by THE BEST CARVERS of the Season!!!Caught the loser 960 Bus to the mouth of BCC..."Are you going to Alta or Snowbird?" Yes "Can I follow you?"Sure...Just stand right there and Hitch, You'll be on your way before I come out of the 7-11...Sure enough! I knew it,I didn't even have time to look back and I get a ride to the Mouth.Thx Chelsea,Georgette and Caroline plus One!Again I didn't even turn around and I'm on my way,THX Alex(Alta Skier)Catch the Tram(BUSY)Hi Wilma(First time this year)Mineral and Road to Provo Closed sooo LITTLE BIG CLOUD!!It was Great!!Mineral opens(BUSY)So I ride Blady until its time for POWDER PANIC on Road to Provo...THX JAY!!I hate it when there are 200 Powder pushers in your way!!!Back to my lift, Run into Ron"Lets go to the Spot!" THX RON!!! My Lift closed early so its a CARVE ALERT on G_Zoom...And it really was the best Snow so far this season!!!!!!!!(Sneaky Petes and the Fun park opened for the First time this season!!)Back to the spot, then we are in a hurry to catch the Bus...OMG I left the Blades out! Lucky I got off at Creekside and just got on the red Bus...It didn't take long so I was able to recover and get to Andys to ride my bike home in the Freezer(ITS COLD!)WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment