Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 26...12-27-12

Didn't care to catch the bus,Rode to Andys in a storm...Stopped at the 7,Started hitching from Top of Ft Union,Got a ride to the mouth from SLC utility"I can take you to LCC Too?"Nice, Got a ride from B Ski guy from VA...He told me the Winterstick Story and Alta...Rode the blades alone all day...Almost too much snow?? Bus down was an adventure,Met a former Nerd PS Guy, Nice But how did he know me??BCC Mike"What the F do you do with Those?"Do I need to Explain AGAIN!!And "Whats your TGR Tag?" Slaag Bastard! And Met Mike from the Pizza place,"I seen you rocking the Blades" and "Do you know Craig too?" Yes I do...He got jacked by the 992 driver saying she don't go to the 9400 P&R???? Nice ride down after a 960 Exclusive came!!! Pretty harsh and COLD Day...Tomorrow? Fun AND Sun at the Nerd!!
181608

No comments:

Post a Comment