Monday, May 5, 2014

119 LDS @ AltA ...Its was Fun!!

WOW! Where to Start??Woke up at Andy's to catch the 990 with Bike, Took it all the way to Altas GmD, Park it there, Walk to the Cat track...Hide my Big Feet and  Beer here.... Then walk down the bypass to the Cliff..."Hey Burke" Its Stu from Soli, He is having some other Liftys join him at the Nerd ....Down Grade to Alta at the Lift ticket office..."HEY BURKE" TWICE Seen Danny Too, They like that down grade...Finally to the locker by 08:30....TRAM DOWN SOO ITS PERU TIME!!!Ron wore the 152s down the Killer ICE!!!Lets hit the spot and ride Welbere....CREAMY/DREAMY It was FANTASTIC!! Hard to leave BUT, Time to go to Alta Via Black Jack...Got over there by 11:00....Hide the pack near the Beer...Start with the Black Blades and Helmet, Later I bust out the Big Feet, Fog and Ski Bum Hat...First single ride line...I Hear my Name at least 2 times and get lots of Smiles....Going to be that kind of Day....:) :) Ran Into and Skied with Cynthia, Cory and Crew...Later I ride up with Alta....He got pissed when I INSISTED Alta is welcoming NO-Boarders next year...Even Gregg from the B was Concerned until he learned what it was really all about....."I Seen your lines under the Chair" And "Your the Smoothest Skier on the Mountain" Finally we head out to the Hi Boy ....Fun But maybe just OK??? Seen Marla and Crew....She Cool! Got Props from one of the Locals "I remember you from last year, Last one Down"! Parking lot after Party with Cain, Jeff and Lots of friends "I hear you where killing it up there all day!!" YUP....Rode the Bike around then Settle back with the Posse for last drinking Session.........Finally left around 19:30 or so........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment