Tuesday, May 27, 2014

129 Last Day....EXCELLENT!!!!!

Where to Start??NO BUS!!! Here comes Ron up Ft Union....We ride to Walts,Stop buy the Jr Spot....Hitch from the Swamp lot...Its took awhile then this funny truck honks and gets us...:)Still got on the Mt by 09:00! P-Dog,Tunnel, Sun Spot,Here comes A Stacked Salad with Eric(Joint Guest) Travis, Julie, Than and Plus One.....2Nd Spot at the Top of G-Zoom....With Ron,Travis, Scott, Phil,Jared Plus One from Soli....I Forgive you!!!  Allen and Lee Stop by, Brent just needs a Beer....No Prob!!!!! Now Its All about Little!!!!!!!!!!!It Was Soooo Goood and Fuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Later I'm at the Top Flashing the Big Feet to Off Loaders....Little is Done yet MBX Is Open........LETS GO!!!Bonus Run to the Top....Say Good bye to Rick and The Top People.....Ron and I head down Reg to the Spot where we hang until after 4:20....We Buttoned up the Spot and head down for a Bonus run on Bigg Emmma...When we finally got to the Plaza , "Where have you Been?"?"How could you guys still be up there until after 16:00?" We are like how could you not??Ron heads to the Locker, I hang out with Amy and my Gear!!! Many Friends come By!!!!!!!!I Start Playing and pretend Skiing with the Little Guys, Plus flashing the Lexus....2 Girls take Note and Yup the Homies they are with are a little put out????WELLL Here they come"Can I dance with your Skis?" YES I Show her then Step back and Watch them both Go for IT!!!!!Cain, Jeff and Alma Join us and Start Dancing Too!!!!!! WOW!!! I'm Still like YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amy got us a Beer, Cain and Alma also got us a Beer ....Tram Club Closed??????????????? Loved talking about Mammoth with Amy and Her Husband tooo, He came up and took us/me down to the Swamp Lot....See you next Season.........

No comments:

Post a Comment