Friday, May 6, 2016

123 Cinco de Mayo

Not so sunny Thursday,... Still Skiing Like its My Mountain cause it is My Mountain!!!! I'm the only one Skiing under the Chair,.... Afternoon Warming has been Slo-Fast,. Sofast that it happened after only one lap on Mark Malu,... Woke up at Andys, Rode to Walts, (Got there about 08:00) Linger at the swamp lot then over for 5 Pushes then LEE!!! Thanks for the ride up in your Bird Blue Jeep!! Nice ride down to Creekside,.. Lots of Hi and Morning (More Workers then Skiers) Hit the Spot, Ski Road to Provo,... ONCE!!!!! Then its ON!!! Got about 25 Turns in on My Ski Managerae ,........ Later I run into and had to pull my pack due to a Porcupine!!!! Left it at the base of Little Cloud,..... Nice last run down to the Skier Bridge, Lots of Nice Turns and Nice Tracks, Got a ride down from Shaun (Bird Service Worker) Again,... THXS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment