Saturday, May 7, 2016

124 OnePiece Friday,... In the Rain.....

After a Cloud Burst about 07:00 am I biked from Here to Walts, Catch a Ride to the mouth of LCC THX KATE! (Skier Transfer )Then Mike (Lifty) Takes Me all the way to the Nerd Center,... Take Pack and Jump on with Lee, Utah Co Steven Joins us at the Top were We head to his Spot,... This is were I leave My Pack,.... On to Little Where I run into and Ski With Torgue (From the "B"),.. Randy joins us for a Smoke Stop at My Spot!! Later Gregg joins Us for another Stop,.. Last Stop with Gary and Kenny!!!! Got swept off the Hill,... I had to get My Pack,... Kinda in a Day Dream Like I'm forgetting something??? Best ride down this year with Marketing Lady Josilynnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Almost forgot My LINES!!!! Plus Austin ,.... Way Buzzed at 10:30 AM..... Love you Brothetr

No comments:

Post a Comment