Saturday, November 12, 2016

Pray for Snow Party @Sue's

THANK YOU TYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(This is a great Sub. for the SkiUtah Kickoff)
Review of what just happened..... Friday..., Working at the Shop with Marc and Matt,... I get a text from the Man,... "Come to the Pray for Snow party tonite" Can I get a ride and a lift? "See you at 19:00" YEA!!! We arrive threw the back door to see Keith from Soli,... "You know him?" "Yes, We are neighbors,.... I find a table and have the first of three O'douls,.... (Ty goes right to work)
Even got burger,......7 Ladies share my table,... (They go out every 2nd Friday) Very nice,....I'll see you Brooke at the "B",...... And You Jessica,....NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for one of 2 winning raffle tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eric and Jason from See and Ski
"We LOVE the Spot" (at Soli) Jason "I see you Ski the little guys and DAM IT You ski them better then I Ski My Big Boys!" AND "One time I tried to catch you at @Soli....... NOPE" Your GonE!!!
Favorite story, Eric at his Ski Shop listening to a tourist talking while returning gear
"I met a real Ski Bum today at Solitude" The more he talked the more Eric knew it was me and asked "Is his name Burke"? YES!!! HA!! Plus Eric said "If you wanna Ski Shop Job I have one for you,.Hm
Ski Patroller/Announcer asked "How many Onepieces do you have"? Good one,.. I'm not sure and Onepiece Friday!
Best Moment, Winning 2 Soli Day Passes and a 25.00 Food Comp.!!!!!!!! THX KEITH!!!
This was the 2nd winning raffle ticket...... Thank you ladies AND GERRARD!!!
Tyson wanted the 4frnt Hoody,....Gerrard gave me the Soli winning ticket
Even met Ellen and Jordan from Snowbird Ski Patrol "Wheres Ron"?
Everything fit nicely into the Rossi Superbag, It was a nice Kinda Supermoon walk home last night, Thank you Budda

No comments:

Post a Comment