Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Saturday 2nd Trip up to the "B"

This time I SKI!! Bike to Andys, Grab the Magic Skis, Poles and Yellow Boots, At the mouth of BCC a nice Lady walks her Dog past My Bike and Says this "I live right up there and I see your bike all the time, I'll keep an Eye out this season for you"!!!! YES!!!! Next I get a ride up in a Van with Kevin (Thats a B Ski School jacket) And 7 Kids from Corner Canyon,,,,, Plus apprentice day......YEA
Hike direct to this Spot

A Beauty Spot for sure
Next its Ski down past the Kids hitting a Jump
One of them was Skiing Blades!!!!!
Just above were the line up was.....HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look Closely
From here I walk down and am barely ready when Mike and Kerry give me a ride down....
We talked about how they are from Phili (2nd season) and know Colton (Tele, no STICKS!)
Still not Open BUT Going to be a Hell of a Season at the "B" Celebrating 80!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment