Wednesday, March 22, 2017

98 Back to the NERD!!!!

Thx for heads up that your not Skiing today after you said your Skiing Monday....................
Bike from Moms to Andys to the mouth of BCC "You had someone from SkiUtah following you around yesterday.",.... Yes I did and how did you know?..... "Its on the internet",... Hmmmm
7-11 and start walking up Wasatch 
(This is a pic from Guru Dave's daily report ,... THX DAVE!!!!!!!)
TRAVIS GETS ME BEFORE I HAVE A CHANCE TO PUT OUT MY SIGN!!! BIG TIME THXS!
On to the Spot were I drop my gear and head down to the Snowcat bridge,... Get a beat up/dirty crate,...Bus to the roundabout, Up to Creek road... "Hi and a little big for you" The Ladies!!!
Back to the Spot where I whistle and wave to the Welbere base crew... LOVE EM!!!
First ride up G-Z00M with Abbey,.... (She is from Minnesota just like Lindsey Von) She waited a chair!! Very Nice day and Bus ride back to my Bike



No comments:

Post a Comment