Thursday, March 23, 2017

99 Nerd Tuesday... Almost 100!!!!!!!!!!!

Put this Snowbird Skis/Poles together at the Spot......
I rode my bike to the mouth of BCC from Moms,.... (Via the Mitt Cutoff),.... Park Bike at the usual and walk threw the neighborhood to Smiths then to the Swap lot.. push it 3 times, Here comes a Lexus, Jennifer picks Me up even before I put out the Sign!!! Thanks!!! She is teaching a class at the Cliff SPA!!!!! YEA HA!!! On to the Spot and meet up with Boston Ed.... I here the whistle, Then say Hi from the necklace Tree to Ed as he is flying overhead!!! HA!! That's the 2nd time! (Meeting Misha on Crest at the "B"!!) ITS ON!!!!! We Skied Gad 2 and picked up "Brighton!" Later We got to take a Lap with Kathy!!!!!!Co Skier was cracking up over how I Ski the little Guys with just the Tip up and out of the Snow! Don't forget quite upper Body..... Nice 953 back to My BIKEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment