Saturday, February 10, 2018

68 Snowbird-Alta-Brighton and PARADISE!!!

Bike to the mouth of BCC, Walk up toward the swamp lot with my Snowbird sign,.. Finally Fred gets me before the Bus,... Entrance 3,.. Courtesy Coffee,.... Take everything with Me from the locker, Next stop Alta Spot,.... Take a few Bonus Runs on Sugarloaf,... On to Supreme and Catherine's Pass!
Took the Connect Trail and caught the top of this Chute!!
Stopped here
Next Stop HEAVEN!!! 
I'll never forget this Very Special Spot!!!
New Pass and Spot High above Wren,.... 
I managed to avoid the Very Flat area and come out near Mid Wren Hollow,.... AMAN (Tele/Split boarder from Grizzly Glutch) Yells Hi,... (After I yell ONEPIECE FRIDAY!!) WOW, This is the second time I ran into him after a back country experience!! Take some laps on Crest, Catch the 2nd to the last Bus down,... Aman again and many friends from the "B" Plus a nice couple who were on the Bus last year when it took us 3 and 1/2 Hours to get up,... This was the same day that the morning dispatcher took me in his Explorer to catch the 953,.....It was a nice ride up and down that day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment