Thursday, February 22, 2018

77 Drive up to Alta on the COLDEST Morning this Season

9 degrees at 7:00 am.... Drive up to the mouth of BCC, Grab the Snowblades, White Boots and 2 pair of Poles,... (Both Black, Taped Poles) Stop at My Locker, Then Albion Parking,.... "Here,Enjoy!"
Micheal, Parking lot attendant gave Me a stack of Alta 80 Stickers, I put One On the HRV, THANKS MICHEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took the time to organize the Olympic gear and place  the Big and Little set ups...
Met an Australian and a French Speaker who works for Google,.....
Seen Ski Patrol in Action taking a Person off the Hike to Devils Castle,.... This scene I'll never forget.
Collins is Calling,.....
On the way Home I passed by the New Holladay Harmons.......

No comments:

Post a Comment