Sunday, March 25, 2018

101 Chocolate Lovers Day @Soli

Another Best Ski Day EVER!!!!!! Bike to the Mouth of BCC..... Thanks Cory for getting Me and introducing KAYLA!!! WOW!!!!!!!! She is going to be a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THXS AGAIN!!!!!!
VERY FIRM!!!Not too Busy,..... Got My Passport,... 3 Bonus Stops this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took Xtra Pops to the crew on Double and top shack on the Beam........... Not a winner again But did head up to Summit and over to the "B" via a Soft SolBright Trail..... "Solbright and Corner Chute Open with no return to Soli Lifts",.... I'm There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CREST YOU WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!
Kinda a weird ending,  I notice no one boarding Crest,..... So I Grab My Pack and get ready to leave.,.. People are back on the Chair, So One more Bonus run with my pack, Then go time................. Bike down from the Mouth, Seen GU RU DAVE!!!! Nice ride home with the gate open to Mitts Canal...................

No comments:

Post a Comment