Sunday, March 11, 2018

90.... A different kind of Ski Day

Catch the 220 (Sat.s first Bus is at 7:48 ) Get off at Ft Union with plenty of time to catch the 953,... TEMP CLOSURE @ the bus stop so I head towards ARC Ski Shop.... I'm at the Bus Stop Just before,.... HEY LADY I DO"T HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO CATCH YOUR BUS HERE AS YOU PASS ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I catch the 972 to the mouth,... See Jovanie get on,... We start talking Brighton and Solitude signs at the mouth,....Hitched up with the help of my "SNOWBIRD" sign,... NO PROB AND THANK YOU GERMAN TOURISTS!!!!!!!!!!!I still get to the locker before 09:00,.. Eds already out? Later I find out Edward had his own issues,... Like leaving Ski Pass at Home.......................
We meet at the top spot and head over to ALTA!!!!!! It was Great!!!!
Back to the Nerd for a light Lunch,... Back to Alta, Sugarloaf ONLY!!!!
Ended with a GOUGE ALERT ON LITTLE!!! Ed gave a ride back to Moms, Thanks again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment