Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 11/Rain after 14:00

Missed the first bus, Mystery(mysery)Bus never showed!(I was there at 07:07)Seen Max there too(He is like WOW,You ride up?Your old School Ski Bum!!)YUP,Rode up to the mouth via a park I've never been in(By the water plant)Came out by la cue Res,Hitched up with my bike(THX ED)parked on the bypass by his friend Brad(You got Burke with you!)Yup, He is a groomer At Solitude!Of Course I have to Bow down and brag to him about the FANTASTIC job they did this year(MY RUN AND THAT RUN!!)Even he said I slay CONCORD!!YUP,I said I dream about the Cord!!He liked and will tell the other groomers(Thats the coolest thing I heard about the Tude!!)Parked my bike on the Plaza!Should have stayed on P-dog all day(Min and Reg both sucked)Rode almost all day with Ronniee,We skiied a little w/T-Pete(He didn't like us not helping to form the Bumps on Reg, Sorry IT SUCKED!!)Thunder/rain came and they stopped the lifts,Got my bag from the trees and we started the plaza party early!(Dad,is that Burke?)I wanna go home!Not after magic beards and play time with their 2 uncles!!Busted out a Female manikin from Cristy's dump...FUN,FUn,Fun!!!!Now Dad wants to go and the girls want to stay...Before leaving I say Goodbye to Dan,Doube and friends(D knew I ride the Tude, He Laughed Hard when One friend asked "Did you wear a Orange Onepiece?"YUP,On Onepiece Friday!!Also heard SnoNerD Needs more Folks like that guy!!Rode down w/manikin facing backwards!!!"I Like your....(pause)Boobies?!Where did you get her?"SnoNerD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment