Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 18 SnoNerD"Magic!"

I LOVED THIS MEMO DAY!!!Biked to the mouth,Stopped @the sign to take a weez...Eric from Soli(Pekka's friend)Seen me off the road and gave me a ride up!!We went up to the bypass road where they TOWING CARS(Welcome to SnoNerD)Pushed bike threw 9 inches of Pow down to P-Dog(Had Flowers for the ladies)Its 10:00 and the line goes as long as you can see(KINDA)Took my sweet time getting ready(2 different groups where surprised to see me so soon,Thinking I rode up the whole way,HE HE) Stayed on P-dog all day...Bumps top to bottom(OK just skiing as if?)(:FOGs where there, never seen em but did get some fog-@-Soli shout outs!Also heard, Mono,HotDog,YEA BURKE!!(Thx Chris and the Soli-Mono's)Got some nice looks from the ladies(I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!)What outfit?And Hello from an Angel!!Yep...I LOVE SNONERD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment