Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 9 Mother's Day/Biked down

Biked to Bus,Bike on bus to SnoNerd,Its fun trying to figure out where to lock it up at the Center...
One Tram ride and done....Locked up skis on level 2 this time(Still outside but near where people are all the time.)Met Kenny's friend Gregg,We talked about last day @"the B"and about this beauty lady that was hitting the bumps hard on little cloud,"She is a mother of four and is 55 years old."WOW she got me goin in the Bumps too!"I seen you yesterday making turns,Now I see How!"After he seen the 123's(He was on Rossi 195 Bandit XXX's!)My skis big Brother!Two Lifty Girls like the fun skis and where wondering "Where you Goin?"..."Got to do the MOM thing","Good Boy!"I like em!!!Rode down the canyon with Boots on board,Didn't stop, made it home to catch Mom in the garage,I took her over and joined her for Sac meeting(Also fast and testimony)Ran into on of the nicest ladys whose Husband works @Deer Valley,"He is a ski Bum Too!"Yes I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment