Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 12 @The Nerd

First off Work was such a pleasure Tuesday, we worked in Park City and Heber,Stopped by Tys on the way home and got a ride/ride up to home depot to end the day...
Woke up not in a hurry to catch the bus?Today I'm walking to the Nerd...I DID IT!!220 to baly catching the 09:00 72 to the top of the hill where I start walking(DOUG pulls over and takes me to the mouth!!!)That was cool!!We are each hitching,I got to stop and look at the Mt Goats first, then catch a ride w/ 2 guys from Boston!Thx Catch the 10:00 am Tram, down to the top of the Zoom where I look for and find Ronnieeeee(The Lifties where helping us find each other,I LOVE EM!) We ride until 15:00 or so...(Not that good)Time to hitch down Ron takes the Bus to the lower lot, I hitch and catch a ride with a lady even before hitting the end of the lot! Get dropped off at the swamp lot, walk home past Brads Grave.......Get home after almost 2 hours to CRASH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment