Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 26TH Jenn Day

Tour with a Ranger...Ski with a Stranger!!!!Yup,I'll Ski with her next Adventures of Saturday!2nd Morning I've had to make a Dash for the Bus,Just in Time!Seen Brett first thing, Boarder he is with tells me I'm on his C-phone wallpaper,He took a Pic of me yesterday@the Party...Had Daves Potatoes for Breakfast(YummIee)Met Jenn(Telemarketeeer) then Skied the bumps with her, We ran into Steve(Mammoth)and Bard(Mono-Ranger)and Had a Jr Posse....Later When Jenn took off She left time for me to get inof...I'll see you next Sat for sure(I knew you where behind me cause I can hear people yelling from the lift, Several times!!)Seen Julie waiting for the 990(Your a Star here)Yes!Random kid Give a Hi Five and says"Stay Awesome!":) Ended with Julie taking James K into the Center to do the Torch light parade...

No comments:

Post a Comment