Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 24 Peace Sign


While waiting for Ron I made a new peace Sign...Some kids added to it to make "I Love" or something but at least they didn't ruin it....Fun hearing Ron say"I knew that was you,Sending the White Smoke Down onto the Bump line"...We now booth do the "Skiers, Skiers are Skiing"...."Wow, Look there Skiers, Skiing" Freakin Funnnnniieee,Even Patrol got a laugh!He He,Ha Ha,Ho Ho...Very Good Bumps down skiers left, Big Emma!Also creamy,dreamy staying left,Under Mid-Gad to the PERFECT CORD!(Look someone dropped something off the Lift...Ron, "Should I get it and Take it down?"Sure, If you like old Panties from the Necklace Tree...BIG LAUGH!!We seen SZ Too over there, Yup He ski Everyday!!!DOUG FROM SOLI WAS WORKING THE LIFTSSS,HELL YESSSSSSS...Looking forward to Friday(Today, Marc is Picking me up at home,THX MARC)hopefully we see Scott later...

No comments:

Post a Comment