Monday, January 30, 2012

51st day "Brads Day"

Brads 20th...Took Mom to Sacrament meeting...It was good for her,After I didn't know if I was going Up?Rode my Bike and ended up on the 220(Hourly)and took the 992,14:15.Got to the Nerd Before 15:00 and Before catching the Tram I ran into the Scotts,Jeff and Scotts friend from Chicago on the stairs!Yea, Also Eric came within 1 min.They all went to the Tram Club, I went up and skied over to Gadzoom(Where have you Been?)Then to the Welbere spot to p/u what I left there...Then last P-dag(BUMPS UNDER THE CHAIR!!)Oh yea,That was and is now my Fav run.Stop for a 420 at Stueis and Yup, Thx!(Skier was one of the 12 guys that dedicated his spot,He told the story of when they installed the USGS marker it moved by its self back out...Whoa!)Back to the deck where the Boys are,Eric is holding and will give me a ride down!!!On my bike at Smiths, Over to Brads as the sun is setting,Beautiful Eve!There was a Snow drift still on B's Grave, I remove it, Place a PBR and an incense branch...Said Hi and I/We miss you...It felt Lonely but not as Sad as I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment