Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 32 Gen Tour

Day starts at storage(Pay and p/u)Ride hard to barely catch the 08:50 @9th and Ft Union...Take the bike on the bus for the first time this winter!Park it on the plaza and start the day on the sledDogs...Finally get on the slopes around 11:00,Time to look for the ranger...There she is!I ride up and over to the spot with her(I took the tour for the first time ever)We are with a couple from SF(Russian Hill?YUP!)Gen was really good!(Look at the Old Road)He he...Today I try again...Torchlight Parade!!Hiked up a little and Enjoyed the view...Fireworks!!Lots of hi's and Smiles...To the TramClub...Julie and Others(Not Caroline on the pass so I removed the tape)Got offered a ride home(We can tape your bike to the top of my car...)I'm ok I'll ride home...Did IT!(Got pulled over,Uniformed was looking for a brighter light,I Fix and back on my way)Nice ride home,Quiet...Interesting hanging around the Nerd Ctr so late...Welcome 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment