Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 34 First Fall



Dropped a Ski on the 2nd to last run on Welbere,Even thought I broke a binding but It was ok after all...We enter the locker room to a bird from Wilma(Onepiece Friday)Lots of Hi's and I knew that was you kids...Later on Gadzoom"You guys are late"Yes we are,We even got a token P-Dag run in"Thx for riding the Quad"...Little cloud after 14:00 was still hard...We had our photos taken twice,Deer Valley Top and Tight Green pants will do that every time,We even stomped the Love and Peace sign with a snow angel back...We heard lots of "Wow and That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!"That was way COOL!!Found out Ski Patrol Rick already has the Red Olympic Vest and that I should make a trade for it but include Ski patrol...2 30 packs of PBRS?Let us see what he thinks but I'm Gonna give him it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment