Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 64 "Blade Weds"


Still No Sun...220 to 992 For the 08:45,There's Ronniee waiting for the Bus,He He...We Get up by 09:10 but hit the slopes at 10:15 or so(The Usual) I stash my backpack at Welbere Pointe(Not Bad)We run into Ty and Stephon at Gadzoom first run...Then Cassy joins our Posse with her friend...We ride the jump(New Spot) Gad gully was GROOMED!!WOW!!We are still hitting some of the STEEPEST RUNS on the Mt..Later I join Ron and Stepon in mineral,Again hitting the STEPPEST RUNS on that side too...I brought home the 176 Ninthwards(Now that Ron have the Big Bros theres not enough room)Just as well cause I LOVE MY NEW SKIS!!!THX PETE!!We catch the 16:50(Barely)Got off in Holladay @17:50 Another Great day(As Ronniee reminded me, "You wanted to go Home early today?")Glad I stayed it was another AWESOME DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment