Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 74 Mom/Sunday

Woke up at Scott's,Rode my bike home...Took Mom to Church,After I ride my bike to the 220,Catch the 992 w/no minutes to Spare(Not time for Beer,Soooo)Locked bike at the Plaza...Ride P-dog to MBss...Line on the MBX so its over to Little Proud for 2 then Top-o-GZoom where I run into Brett(Lets hit the Trees for a Stacked Salad!!)Nice ride down for 1 then done...At the Plaza Bowen Says"Hey Burke,I was in the Big Mt Comp today, Maybe I'll win Something?"Great Kid!Justice in his Devo Coat says"Burke, we miss you at Solitude!"Thx, I love this Ski Family!Travis says he's riding the Blades Monday,And "Do I need a ride down?"Thx but I'm riding down...Also seen Boston George"Do you know who I Am?"No But... And Doug at the Tram Club...Busy,, So Biking Down...Pass by Brads then Home.......

No comments:

Post a Comment