Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 67 Sunday Storm

We got about 5" of Snow here at Home,Snowbird Reported only 2"...Took the 1st 220 up to Bengal Blvd,biked up too Walt's,Hitched from the Swamp lot(Tourists waiting for bus,Yup its at 11:40 or so?!)Hitched up(More then 50 cars went bye,Annoying!)Hide backpack at the Welbere spot...(I Hate The 191s BRO)Stayed on Gadzoom until I meet Jeff,Cain and Joe...Time to hit the Small hut...THX JEFF!!Back to Gadzoom where Amber is Stationed,I sing her song,Then she says "I can be her Energy!"Right in front of the Boyzzz...They really liked that as I did TOOOO(We talk about how much we LOVE the SnowNerd Girls!!) Next its P-Dog and More Girls Including JULIA(BIG HI AND YES!!!)I follow the Boys out to areas I've never Been...End at Welbere and a ride down on the 4:20,As I'm boarding the Bus,Lifty Sup Says "Come by the Tram/Lift Office,Tom brought the Blades for you, We have em but want to try them first!"Oh YEA!!Busy/Flat light but still Very Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment