Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 104 Blade OFF

Never happened...Got up late...Started the day at the C.U.,Then took the Machetes over and paid for storage(System down,Left cash with Tabitha who will mail my receipt...)Then back home where I get the other 2 Course SL Skis and take to Andys..Only 10 mins to spare to catch the 11:33 990...On the Mt and over to Welbere where I see Rons pack and leave mine to catch G-Zoom and Little Cloud...Mineral was good for 1 Run...Back to Reg Johnson(CREAMY/DREAMY!)The Blades where killin IT! Next run under the chair, I here Rons Whistle....Its Ted and Ron at the top...We Ski One more then its Welbere time...Ended the day meeting Steve and Gal from Tampa on the Plaza...He even got a Tall PBR for Ron and I!!!!Ron and I ended the day riding down again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment